The Ground Therapy Large Body Band Kit Includes:
- 2 Ground Therapy Large Body Bands
- 2 Ground Therapy Coil Cords (15' each)
- 1 U.S. Safety Adapter
- 1 U.S. Outlet Checker
Dimensions: Max Circumference: 23 inches; Minimum Circumference: 11 inches.
Description For Use: Wear the Large Body Band on your head while working, relaxing, watching TV, or reading.
Instructions For Use:
Step 1: Test Your Wall Outlet
- Plug the Ground Therapy Outlet Checker (included) into your 3 prong U.S. wall outlet.
- 2 AMBER LIGHTS (center light and right side light) illuminated means that you have a grounded outlet and you are ready to go to the next step.
- Any OTHER LIGHT COMBINATIONS means that your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a Ground Therapy Ground Rod.
Step 2: Plug In The U.S. Safety Adapter
- Push the Ground Therapy U.S. Safety Adapter (included) into your grounded wall outlet.
Step 3: Connect The Coil Cord
- Snap the Ground Therapy Coil Cord onto the connection tab on the Large Body Band. Then firmly push the other end of the Coil Cord into the U.S. Safety Adapter.
Step 4: Put On The Large Body Band
- Slide the Ground Therapy Large Body Band onto your head, arm, or leg. Gently tighten until it no longer slides down. Please be cautious not to overtighten the band.
Step 5: Lie down and start grounding!
Instructions For Care:
- Wait one hour after applying lotion or oil to your skin to use the Large Body Band.
- Hand wash with a mild soap or detergent.
- Air dry or dry on low heat in the dryer.
- Wash with bleach.
- Use whitening detergents, oxi-detergents, or detergents that include essential oils or coconut oil.
- Use dryer sheets.
- Dry clean.
- Wash the Coil Cord.