The Ground Therapy Universal Mat Kit 2 Pack Includes:
- 2 Ground Therapy Universal Mats (12.5" x 29"/32 x 73.7 cm)
- 2 Ground Therapy Coil Cords (15' each)
- 1 Ground Therapy Outlet Checker
- 2 Ground Therapy U.S. Safety Adapters
Description Of Use:
The Ground Therapy Universal Mats are our most versatile product! It can be used on top of a desk under your keyboard and mouse, or under your desk to put your feet on. Put it on a couch to sit on, or on the back of the couch to lean against. Move it around your kitchen to stand on while washing dishes, prepping dinner, and cooking at the stove. Set it up in the bathroom to stand on while brushing your teeth, or to rest your feet on while sitting on the toilet. Do Yoga on it. Put it on a massage bed or clinician table for your clients. You can even take it into your bed at night and sleep on it.
Please Note: We recommend no more than one fabric layer (cotton, bamboo, or poly-cotton blend) between yourself and the Universal Mat. Direct contact is always best.
Instructions For Use:
Step 1: Test Your Wall Outlet
- Plug the Ground Therapy Outlet Checker (included) into your 3 prong U.S. wall outlet.
- 2 AMBER LIGHTS (center light and right side light) illuminated means that you have a grounded outlet and you are ready to go to the next step.
- Any OTHER LIGHT COMBINATIONS means that your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a Ground Therapy Ground Rod.
Step 2: Plug In The U.S. Safety Adapter
- Push the Ground Therapy U.S. Safety Adapter (included) into your grounded wall outlet.
Step 3: Connect The Coil Cord
- Snap the Ground Therapy Coil Cord onto your Universal Mat. Then firmly push the other end of the Coil Cord into the U.S. Safety Adapter.
Step 4: Place your Universal Mat where you'd like to use it. The black (conductive) side faces up, the blue (non-conductive) side faces down.
Instructions For Care:
- Wipe with mild soap and water on a damp cloth. Completely wipe off all soap with a clean wet cloth.
- Do not put in the washing machine.
- Do not use bleach, whitening soaps, oxi-soaps, or soaps that contain essential oils or coconut oil.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Do not put in the dryer or dry clean.
- Wait at least one hour to use the product after applying lotion or oils to the skin.