The Ground Therapy Sleep Mat Kit Includes:
- 1 Ground Therapy Sleep Mat (27" x 84")
- 1 Ground Therapy Coil Cord (15')
- 1 Ground Therapy Outlet Checker
- 1 Ground Therapy U.S. Safety Adapter
Description Of Use:
The versatile Ground Therapy Sleep Mat is made from Earthing Elite™, our proprietary grounding material that is the culmination of two decades of research and development. It’s 100% conductive, easy to clean, durable, and long lasting. The Sleep Mat fits horizontally or vertically on any size mattress so it's great for travel. It's also perfect for partially grounding multiple people in the same bed when placed horizontally, or for grounding just one person when placed vertically.
Please Note: We recommend no more than one fabric layer (cotton, bamboo, or poly-cotton blend) between yourself and the Sleep Mat. Direct contact is always best.
Thin Material: About half the thickness of our previous black carbon Sleep Mat.
Smooth Surface Area: Comfortable, smooth grounding plane so you're 100% grounded no matter where you move.
Sanitary: The hypoallergenic nature of carbon helps combat allergens in your bed. The smooth surface area creates a physical shield against the dust and mites living in your mattress.
Easy Cleaning: Smooth surface area allows easy wiping with a little mild soap on a damp cloth.
Easy Assembly: Simply slide the straps around each corner of your mattress and you’re done! No wrestling to get straps underneath the mattress.
Long-lasting Durability: So far, we’ve tested these products for 5+ years and they are as conductive and blemish-free as the day we started. While the springs in your mattress may fail you at some point, the conductivity of your Cover won’t. Our new conductive material is designed for a lifetime of conductivity, and like all of our products, it comes with a one year warranty.
Do you put the Sleep Mat over or under your fitted sheet?
Either! Direct skin contact is always best so placing the Sleep Mat on top of your fitted sheet is ideal. However, the Sleep Mat is designed to 100% ground you when placed under your fitted sheet as well. (Please use a cotton, bamboo, or poly/cotton blend fitted sheet.)
We recommend no more than one fabric layer between yourself and the Sleep Mat.
Instructions For Use:
Step 1: Test Your Wall Outlet
- Plug the Ground Therapy Outlet Checker (included) into your 3 prong U.S. wall outlet.
- 2 AMBER LIGHTS (center light and right side light) illuminated means that you have a grounded outlet and you are ready to go to the next step.
- Any OTHER LIGHT COMBINATIONS means that your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a Ground Therapy Ground Rod.
Step 2: Plug In The U.S. Safety Adapter
- Push the Ground Therapy U.S. Safety Adapter (included) into your grounded wall outlet.
Step 3: Put The Sleep Mat Horizontally Or Vertically On The Mattress
- Slide the black straps of the Sleep Mat underneath your mattress to secure it in place. Ideally this goes on top of your fitted sheet, but it may also go under it.
Step 4: Connect The Coil Cord
- Snap the Ground Therapy Coil Cord onto your Sleep Mat. Then firmly push the other end of the Coil Cord into the U.S. Safety Adapter.
Step 5: Lie down and start grounding!
Instructions For Care:
- Wipe with mild soap and water on a damp cloth. Completely wipe off all soap with a clean wet cloth.
- Do not put in the washing machine.
- Do not use bleach, whitening soaps, oxi-soaps, or soaps that contain essential oils or coconut oil.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Do not put in the dryer or dry clean.
Wait at least one hour to use the product after applying lotion or oils to the skin.