The Ground Therapy Pillow Cover Kit Includes:
1 Ground Therapy Pillow Cover: Standard or King size (select above)
- 1 Ground Therapy Coil Cord (15')
- 1 Ground Therapy U.S. Safety Adapter
- 1 Ground Therapy Outlet Checker
All Ground Therapy product kits include a FREE copy of the book Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever. (One free book per order.)
Description of Use:
The Ground Therapy Pillow Cover envelopes your regular or king size pillow to easily get you grounded while you sleep. Once it’s connected to your grounded wall outlet, you’re ready to enjoy blissful, grounded sleep. Made from our Earthing Elite™ material, the features include:
Thin Material: About half the thickness of our previous black carbon Pillow Covers.
Smooth Surface Area: Comfortable, smooth grounding plane so you're 100% grounded no matter where you move.
Sanitary: The hypoallergenic nature of carbon helps combat allergens in your bed. The smooth surface area creates a physical shield against the dust and mites living in your mattress.
Easy Cleaning: Smooth surface area allows easy wiping with a little mild soap on a damp cloth.
Easy Assembly: Simply slide your pillow inside the Pillow Cover. Snap on the Coil Cord, and plug it into the Safety Adapter in the wall outlet.
Long-lasting Durability: So far, we’ve tested these products for 5+ years and they are as conductive as the day we started. While the springs in your mattress may fail you at some point, the conductivity of your Cover won’t. Our new conductive material is designed for longevity, and like all of our products, it comes with a one year warranty.
Instructions For Use:
The Ground Therapy Pillow Cover has two distinct sides:
- Smooth Side: Sleep with your skin directly touching this side for the ultimate grounding experience. It’s smooth, comfortable, and easy to clean.
- Perforated Side: Designed to vent your Pillow Cover so no air is trapped inside, this eliminates uncomfortable air bubbles.
Please Note: We recommend no more than one fabric layer (cotton, bamboo, or poly-cotton blend) between yourself and the Pillow Cover. Direct contact is always best.
Step 1: Test Your Wall Outlet
- Plug the Ground Therapy Outlet Checker (included) into your 3 prong U.S. wall outlet.
- 2 AMBER LIGHTS (center light and right side light) illuminated means that you have a grounded outlet and you are ready to go to the next step.
- Any OTHER LIGHT COMBINATIONS means that your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a Ground Therapy Ground Rod.
Step 2: Plug In The U.S. Safety Adapter
- Push the Ground Therapy U.S. Safety Adapter (included) into your grounded wall outlet.
Step 3: Put The Pillow Cover On Your Pillow
- Gently push your pillow inside the Ground Therapy Pillow Cover until it's completely inside.
Step 4: Connect The Coil Cord
- Snap the Ground Therapy Coil Cord onto the connection tab inside the Pillow Cover. Zip the Pillow Cover shut. Then firmly push the other end of the Coil Cord into the U.S. Safety Adapter.
Step 5: Lie down and start grounding!
Instructions For Care:
- Wipe with mild soap and water on a damp cloth. Completely wipe off all soap with a clean wet cloth.
- Do not put in the washing machine.
- Do not use bleach, whitening soaps, oxi-soaps, or soaps that contain essential oils or coconut oil.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Do not put in the dryer or dry clean.
Wait at least one hour to use the product after applying lotion or oils to the skin.