Ground Therapy Patch Kit 90 Patches Includes:
- 3 bags of Ground Therapy Patches (90 Patches total)
- 1 Ground Therapy Storage Bag
- 2 Ground Therapy Coil Cords (15' each)
- 1 Ground Therapy Outlet Checker
- 1 Ground Therapy Safety Adapter
Description Of Use:
Patches can be applied and worn anywhere on the body where you'd like to directly bring the earth's electron flow. If you don't have a specific area to target, the palms of the hands or the soles of the feet are two highly conductive areas to apply the Patches.
Instructions For Use:
Step 1: Test Your Wall Outlet.
- Plug the Ground Therapy Outlet Checker (included) into your 3 prong U.S. wall outlet.
- 2 AMBER LIGHTS (center light and right side light) illuminated means that you have a grounded outlet and you are ready to go to the next step.
- Any OTHER LIGHT COMBINATIONS means that your outlet is not properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn't work, then you will need to use a Ground Therapy Ground Rod.
Step 2: Plug In The U.S. Safety Adapter.
- Push the Ground Therapy U.S. Safety Adapter (included) into your grounded wall outlet.
Step 3: Push the metal end of the Ground Therapy Coil Cord into the U.S. Safety Adapter.
Step 4: Peel a Patch off the plastic backing and place it firmly on your body. (We recommend avoiding hair and other sensitive areas.)
Step 5: Snap the other end of the Ground Therapy Coil Cord onto the Patch, and now you're grounding!
Instructions For Care:
Single Use: Patches may be discarded after a single use.
1-2 Day Use: Patches may be placed on the body and left there for up to 2 days at a time. This allows for easy connecting and disconnecting from the Coil Cord each time you sit down. After removing the 1-2 day Patch, if you'd like to put another one on, place it in a different spot than the one you just peeled off.
Reusing Patches: Yes, you can reuse Patches as long as the gel in the center of the grounding Patch is still making contact with your skin.