The Ground Therapy Mattress Cover Kit Includes:
- 1 Ground Therapy Mattress Cover (in the size you select above)
- 1 Ground Therapy Coil Cord (15')
- 1 Ground Therapy Outlet Checker
- 1 Ground Therapy U.S. Safety Adapter
All Ground Therapy product kits include a FREE copy of the book Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever. (One free book per order.)
Ground Therapy Mattress Cover Dimensions:
- Twin: 39" x 75"
- Twin XL: 39" x 80"
- Full: 54" x 75"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Cal King: 72" x 84"
- Split King: Two Twin Mattress Covers, 39" x 75" each. (This kit also includes 2 Coil Cords)
Description Of Use:
The Ground Therapy Mattress Covers are made from Earthing Elite™, our proprietary grounding material that is the culmination of two decades of research and development. It’s 100% conductive, easy to clean, durable, and long lasting. The Mattress Covers fully grounds your entire body wherever it moves during the night while you sleep.
Please Note: We recommend no more than one fabric layer (cotton, bamboo, or poly-cotton blend) between yourself and the Universal Mat. Direct contact is always best.
Thin Material: About half the thickness of our previous black carbon Sleep Mats.
Smooth Surface Area: Comfortable, smooth grounding plane so you're 100% grounded no matter where you move.
Sanitary: The hypoallergenic nature of carbon helps combat allergens in your bed. The smooth surface area creates a physical shield against the dust and mites living in your mattress.
Easy Cleaning: Smooth surface area allows easy wiping with a little mild soap on a damp cloth.
Easy Assembly: Simply slide the straps around each corner of your mattress and you’re done! No wrestling to get straps underneath the mattress.
Long-lasting Durability: So far, we’ve tested these products for 5+ years and they are as conductive and blemish-free as the day we started. While the springs in your mattress may fail you at some point, the conductivity of your Cover won’t. Our new conductive material is designed for a lifetime of conductivity, and like all of our products, it comes with a one year warranty.
Do you put the Mattress Cover over or under your fitted sheet?
Either! Direct skin contact is always best so placing the Mattress Cover on top of your fitted sheet is ideal. However, the Mattress Covers are designed to 100% ground you when placed under one fabric layer like your fitted sheet. (Please use a cotton, bamboo, or poly/cotton blend fitted sheet.)
Instructions For Use:
Step 1: Test Your Wall Outlet
- Plug the Ground Therapy Outlet Checker (included) into your 3 prong U.S. wall outlet.
- 2 AMBER LIGHTS (center light and right side light) illuminated means that you have a grounded outlet and you are ready to go to the next step.
- Any OTHER LIGHT COMBINATIONS means that your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a Ground Therapy Ground Rod.
Step 2: Plug In The U.S. Safety Adapter
- Push the Ground Therapy U.S. Safety Adapter (included) into your grounded wall outlet.
Step 3: Put The Mattress Cover On The Mattress
- Slide the white elastic corners of the Mattress Covers around the edges of your mattress to secure it in place. Ideally this goes on top of your fitted sheet, but it may also go under it.
Step 4: Connect The Coil Cord
- Snap the Ground Therapy Coil Cord onto your Mattress Cover. Then firmly push the other end of the Coil Cord into the U.S. Safety Adapter.
Step 5: Lie down and start grounding!
Instructions For Care:
- Wipe with mild soap and water on a damp cloth. Completely wipe off all soap with a clean wet cloth.
- Do not put in the washing machine.
- Do not use bleach, whitening soaps, oxi-soaps, or soaps that contain essential oils or coconut oil.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Do not put in the dryer or dry clean.
Wait at least one hour to use the product after applying lotion or oils to the skin.