2 Chair Mat Kit Includes: 2 Chair Mats, 2 Coil Cords, 2 U.S. Safety Adapters, and 1 Outlet Checker.
4 Chair Mat Kit Includes: 4 Chair Mats, 4 Coil Cords, 4 U.S. Safety Adapters, and 2 Outlet Checkers.
6 Chair Mat Kit Includes: 6 Chair Mats, 6 Coil Cords, 6 U.S. Safety Adapters, and 3 Outlet Checkers.
8 Chair Mat Kit Includes: 8 Chair Mats, 8 Coil Cords, 8 U.S. Safety Adapters, and 4 Outlet Checkers.
Dimensions: Top: 11" x 12" Bottom: 12" x 12"
All Ground Therapy product kits include a FREE copy of the book Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever. (One free book per order.)
Description Of Use:
Sit down and relax! The Ground Therapy Chair Mats connect you to the earth’s energy through the grounded port of your wall outlet while you work, eat, and socialize.
Instructions For Use:
- Push the Outlet Checker (included) into your wall outlet. If you see two amber lights (center light and right light) then your outlet is grounded and you can move to the next step. If you don't see the two amber lights, test another outlet. If you don't have any grounded outlets in your home or workplace, please purchase a Ground Therapy Ground Rod.
- Push the U.S. Safety Adapter (included) into your grounded wall outlet.
- Push one end of the Ground Therapy Coil Cord into the U.S. Safety Adapter.
- Snap the other end of the Coil Cord onto the connection tab of the Ground Therapy Chair Mat.
- Place the Chair Mat on the seat of your chair or couch. The black side will face up. The blue side will face down.
For optimal effectiveness, we recommend direct skin contact with the mat (such as when wearing shorts or a skirt) or one layer of clothing (cotton, bamboo, or poly-cotton blend). For example, if you are wearing a long sweater or sweatshirt over your pants, tuck it out of the way so you're not sitting on it.
Instructions For Care:
- Add a small amount of mild soap to a damp cloth and wipe the Chair Mat clean. Ensure all soap is fully removed by wiping again with clean water on a damp cloth.
- Air dry.
- Wait one hour after applying lotions or oils to your skin to touch the Chair Mat.
Never use bleach or soaps containing essential oils.
Never put in the washing machine or dryer.