The Ground Therapy Throw Kit Includes:
- 2 Ground Therapy Throws (44" x 68")
- 2 Ground Therapy Coil Cords (15')
- 2 Ground Therapy Outlet Checkers
2 Ground Therapy U.S. Safety Adapters
All Ground Therapy product kits include a FREE copy of the book Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever. (One free book per order.)
29.5% Organic Cotton, 68.5% Polyester/Faux Suede, and 2% Silver
Directions For Use:
This versatile grounded Throw can be used in a variety of locations in your home or when traveling. Wrap yourself in it while relaxing or lie on it while sleeping.
Please Note: Only the side of the Throw with the silver threads is conductive and you must touch them with your bare skin. The suede side of the Throw is not conductive and will not ground you.
Instructions For Use:
Step 1: Test Your Wall Outlet
- Plug the Ground Therapy Outlet Checker (included) into your 3 prong U.S. wall outlet.
- 2 AMBER LIGHTS (center light and right side light) illuminated means that you have a grounded outlet and you are ready to go to the next step.
- Any OTHER LIGHT COMBINATIONS means that your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a Ground Therapy Ground Rod.
Step 2: Plug In The U.S. Safety Adapter
- Push the Ground Therapy U.S. Safety Adapter (included) into your grounded wall outlet.
Step 3: Connect The Coil Cord
- Snap the Ground Therapy Coil Cord onto your Ground Therapy Throw. Then firmly push the other end of the Coil Cord into the U.S. Safety Adapter.
Step 4: Wrap yourself in the Throw or Lie down on it and start grounding! Make sure your bare skin is touching the silver threads. The suede side of the Throw is not conductive and will not ground you.
Instructions For Care:
- Wash your Earthing Throw regularly with warm water and a mild detergent in the washing machine. (This strips body sweat and oils from the silver threads keeping them conductive, longer.)
- Wash approximately 2x per month, or weekly if you use it regularly.
- Do not wash with bleach, fabric softeners, whitening detergents, oxi-detergents, or detergents that contain essential oils or coconut oil.
- Dry in the dryer on low heat or air dry. Do not use dryer sheets.
- Wait one hour after applying lotions or oils to your skin to touch the conductive side of the Throw.
- Iron on low heat, if necessary.